Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Russian Women

I am sorry that I haven't been writing anything in these past few days. I have been busy working on our site and had quite a few stressful days of my own.

I told you before that I will tell you the differences between the Russian and American women. Where should I start? First of all all the Russian women that I have seen and known in my life are beautiful. Their smile just make your soul happier by the minute. The American women, I have noticed get quite fat. One of the reasons for that is the fast food restaurants that you see pretty much at every corner of every street in US. They love the food, its cheap, and also fattening. It is sad, I know, but that is the truth. In Russia, there are not many fast food restaurants, and the ones that are out there are too expensive. It is cheaper and healthier to eat a home meal or go to a nice Russian restaurant.

Another thing that I have noticed about the American women. They are loud, materialistic and love making their man spend a lot of money on them. Now a loud woman would give me a headache, and materialistic, that just means she is going to drain my wallet and then leave me for someone else. There is no love in that. If you like women like that be my guest, but I don't like that. Russian women actually look for the love of their life, just like you are, so why not try it out. Write to one then meet her and you will probably be one of those lucky men in the world that are actually in love with a beautiful woman. I bet she will love you too with all her heart.

I don't have anything else to say about the women. I didn't mean to offend anybody by this post if I did I'm sorry, but I just gave you my opinion. My point of view from experience. So why not see for yourself. Go out there meet new people, find your true love. It won't bite.

No comments: